The Full Body Makeover Program has
1 of it’s 4 Products which contains stevia, MediClear SGS.
1. Our stevia is processed with only ethanol, and NO toxic solvents are left over in that extraction process.
2. Our MediClear SGS, which is the product with a small amount of stevia, is not a calorie free product. It actually still has a very small amount of sugar from other sources in addition to protein and fiber – thus negating the potential caloric-disregulation and hyperinsulin effect of consuming something sweet that is also calorie free.
The marketing and over consumption of both ‘natural’ and ‘unnatural’ sources of sugar and sugar substitutes in the world creates mass confusion for which of them, if any, are ok to use and how often.
Our stance at 21 day Body Makeover are these:
1. any sweet tasting items (beverages included) should be eaten in moderation
2. man-made sugar substitutes should be avoided at all costs! These include the pink, yellow and blue packets and any product that uses those chemical sweeteners in it.
3. ‘natural’ calorie free sweeteners (like Stevia) should be consumed with other foods present Our 1 product as mentioned above use a combination of stevia and natural sweeteners like cane juice and glucose; all of which only total 5 grams of sugar per serving!
Since Stevia was approved for use as a commercial sweetener in the US it can be found in soda replacement, juice like drinks and many other calorie free products.
We do suggest that if people need a substitute for one of the above, especially if you are trying to lose fat, gain energy, support blood sugar and heart health, that you consider either pure Stevia which we do in our products or Xylitol and consumed with other foods present such as a protein and fat source. What are acceptable food & beverages to consume while on the 21 day cleanse and/or 30 day Fat Loss?
Any beverage you consume, other than water or green tea not bottled, while on the cleanse and/or fat loss program can adversely affect your results as well as your health. For instance Gatorade, Powerade or any sports drink should not be used and can adversely affect your health especially while on this cleanse or fat loss program. You should do a Google search for “kidney damage and sports drinks” to gain more information. Any food that is not on the specified list of foods to eat while on the cleanse or the fat loss program can adversely affect the results of this program and may adversely affect your health depending on your condition prior to starting either one of these programs.