Being fit and healthy sometimes feels like a distant dream to a lot of people. But that’s because they look at it as this huge blob of a goal. Things will feel more achievable if you break it down and do it one step at a time. Here are 10 simple tips to help you make small lifestyle changes that are necessary to achieve your health goals this year.
1. Exercise using the largest muscles of the body. The rest will follow.
2. Model yourself after someone who represents the health or success you hope to achieve. Their attitude and lifestyle can help direct your actions for success.
3. Stop thinking, or accepting, that your current shape is what it is and that it cannot be changed.
4. Exercise smarter not harder.
5. Make small progressive changes. These last longer.
6. Begin exercising with a higher intensity. (e.g. 7 mins. of burst training)
7. Incorporate the buddy system to hold yourself accountable.
8. Only keep healthy food in your home. You can’t eat what’s not there.
9. Stop making New Year resolutions. Resolve to be good to yourself and treat your body with respect one meal at a time.
10. Write five things you’re grateful for everyday. Keep positive!
Take the First Step Towards Being Healthy with a Cleanse
The best way to start is with a clean slate. All of us encounter toxins in our daily lives, which clog our cells and prevent them from functioning well and absorbing nutrients. By cleaning out your cells, you can prevent inflammation, which causes chronic diseases like cancer and heart problems. You can do this by going on a detox cleanse.
Our 21 Day Organic Full Body Cleanse can help you with this! Get 30 days’ worth of professional-grade supplements, easy-to-follow exercise videos, healthy recipes in e-book and video formats, and expert support 7 days a week. Take that first step towards being healthy today!