Body Cleanse – Detox Program - 21 Day Body Makeover
All about YOU
1. I really need to lose some weight. Type two diabetic that likes to eat, but I am using portion control. Will walking 2 to 3 miles 3 to 4 nights a week do any good to lower my A1C?
4. I am actually interested in detoxifying. I am not vegetarian by far although I do wish I could maintain healthy weight on a veggie diet. I was recently feeling very sluggish and run down and converted to soy milk and fasted for about 4 days where I had 2 tablespoons of dry quinoa in morning with coffee that was sweetened for breakfast, about the same for lunch minus coffee add a glass of soy milk, and for dinner I had nothing for two days except soy and the 3rd and fourth day a salad. I also had two to 3 oz of Apple cider vinegar... Mothers unfiltered organic made by Braggs. The fifth day I felt pretty darned good and have considered trying this every month. I would like to get your take on this.
- 150lb Loss - Fat to Fit150lb Loss - Fat to Fit
- Eating Health is a Disorder?
- Sinusitis cause stroke?
- Weight gain May not be your Fault
- Did You Hear Your Body Complain?
- Tricks to Slow Aging
- Food, Mood, Outcome
- Diet Exercise and Heart Attack
- Shirtless Cold = Health
- Fitbit Fails
- Training Ecosystems
- Exercise Can Make You Smarter
- Selective Mating
- MCT Oil Profound Effects
- Balance Strength and Support
- Increase Metabolism
- Health? HIIT or Aerobic
- Pokemon GO Trouble or Beneficial
- Sugar, IQ and Hormone Disrupter
- Sports nutrition with Jill Lane
- Responsibilities of Being Healthy
- Addiction Relapsing Brain Disease
- Benefits of Fasting
- Are you a Push-over
- Men & Women Exercise Differences
- NFL's Dave Vobora Training
- Kimyla 140lb Loss Don't Diet Decide
- Fundamentals of Success