Body Cleanse – Detox Program - 21 Day Body Makeover
My guest was Dr. Ken Redcross, MD, board-certified internal medicine, who has been featured on TV shows such as “The Doctors,“The Insider” and E! Entertainment Television.
Americans are trying to fit everything they can into their schedule, and when it comes time to for exercise some people believe a weekend warrior mentality is better than nothing. We will examine the latest study on weekend warriors benefit and increase risk
Only 1 in 3 adults get the CDC’s recommended amount of exercise each week, A recent study from JAMA finds weekend warrior exercises might still reap health benefits similar to a more ideal daily exercise schedule.
The second part of the show we will discuss the Price of Pain while using Pain Meds. The dangers non benefits of muscle soreness for people who take Advil or other NSAID's And are doctors responsible for the painkiller epidemic or is it the patient’s fault?
- 150lb Loss - Fat to Fit150lb Loss - Fat to Fit
- Eating Health is a Disorder?
- Sinusitis cause stroke?
- Weight gain May not be your Fault
- Did You Hear Your Body Complain?
- Tricks to Slow Aging
- Food, Mood, Outcome
- Diet Exercise and Heart Attack
- Shirtless Cold = Health
- Fitbit Fails
- Training Ecosystems
- Exercise Can Make You Smarter
- Selective Mating
- MCT Oil Profound Effects
- Balance Strength and Support
- Increase Metabolism
- Health? HIIT or Aerobic
- Pokemon GO Trouble or Beneficial
- Sugar, IQ and Hormone Disrupter
- Sports nutrition with Jill Lane
- Responsibilities of Being Healthy
- Addiction Relapsing Brain Disease
- Benefits of Fasting
- Are you a Push-over
- Men & Women Exercise Differences
- NFL's Dave Vobora Training
- Kimyla 140lb Loss Don't Diet Decide
- Fundamentals of Success