Body Cleanse – Detox Program - 21 Day Body Makeover
Fake Health Care & weight loss myths
Dr. Tim Church, M.D., M.P.H, Ph.D. is one of the country’s leading physicians in exercise and obesity research.
Dr Church shares 3 myths of health you're not likely to won't hear in your doctors office
1) Does having breakfast every morning help or hurt fat loss?
Where did this notion begin?
Aren't we suppose to break-the-fast?
Should we eat breakfast before exercise?
Is genetics a factor?
2) Do activity monitors (Fitbit, Jawbone) really prevent weight loss?
How accurate is the calorie count on these devices
3) How do you separate fake health care news from real health news?
Do you want the truth?
Or news with fake studies that suit your belief system?
- 150lb Loss - Fat to Fit150lb Loss - Fat to Fit
- Eating Health is a Disorder?
- Sinusitis cause stroke?
- Weight gain May not be your Fault
- Did You Hear Your Body Complain?
- Tricks to Slow Aging
- Food, Mood, Outcome
- Diet Exercise and Heart Attack
- Shirtless Cold = Health
- Fitbit Fails
- Training Ecosystems
- Exercise Can Make You Smarter
- Selective Mating
- MCT Oil Profound Effects
- Balance Strength and Support
- Increase Metabolism
- Health? HIIT or Aerobic
- Pokemon GO Trouble or Beneficial
- Sugar, IQ and Hormone Disrupter
- Sports nutrition with Jill Lane
- Responsibilities of Being Healthy
- Addiction Relapsing Brain Disease
- Benefits of Fasting
- Are you a Push-over
- Men & Women Exercise Differences
- NFL's Dave Vobora Training
- Kimyla 140lb Loss Don't Diet Decide
- Fundamentals of Success