Body Cleanse – Detox Program - 21 Day Body Makeover
Weight Gain May Not be your Fault
We discuss medications, from allergy, to depression and diabetes. They can all affect weight gain and some can decrease your IQ.
An enzyme in your brain regulates how you perceive appetite which is impeded by some meds.
We also tackle how someone who relies on medication to fix their issues while continuing to treat themselves poorly is not becoming healthier regardless of decreasing symptoms.
- Did You Hear Your Body Complain?
- Tricks to Slow Aging
- Food, Mood, Outcome
- Diet Exercise and Heart Attack
- Shirtless Cold = Health
- Fitbit Fails
- Training Ecosystems
- Exercise Can Make You Smarter
- Selective Mating
- MCT Oil Profound Effects
- Balance Strength and Support
- Increase Metabolism
- Health? HIIT or Aerobic
- Pokemon GO Trouble or Beneficial
- Sugar, IQ and Hormone Disrupter
- Sports nutrition with Jill Lane
- Responsibilities of Being Healthy
- Addiction Relapsing Brain Disease
- Benefits of Fasting
- Are you a Push-over
- Men & Women Exercise Differences
- NFL's Dave Vobora Training
- Kimyla 140lb Loss Don't Diet Decide
- Fundamentals of Success